Updates

Howdy. Long time no speak.

In the spirit of doing things here when we have some spare time, I bring you an update:

New Theme

The theme of the site has been updated. It’s now all glitchy and a bit weird. But in a cool way. Welcome to dystopia.

Lichess RR Community

I’ve really gotten into Chess recently. There are a small group of Rummers that play, and you can find them here.

Never played Chess before? No worries! Here is a great website that will show you how to play, and probably make you better than me.

RR Minecraft End Of Life Warning

There is a fee to continue hosting the Minecraft server. The minecraft server is not used. It’s hard to justify continued spending when noone is enjoying it.

To that end, unless there are any compelling arguments between now and then, our lease on the server will not be renewed as at 17 Dec 20. I will work to ensure everything is backed up before then. The data will be provided here for anyone to download and use as they see fit.

The last day we will have access to the Minecraft server will be Saturday, January 23rd, 2021.

I hope you’re all well. I hope we can keep in touch. Stay safe and sane in these crazy times.

1 Like

P.S. hehe, 69